Now Hiring! Market and Bakery Team Members needed immediately for the holidays.
We take great care with our cookies, and we need good people to continue to grow the business without losing any of the excellence.
Farmers Market Team Members:
We need people to join our Sales Team to help sell our cookies at local farmers markets. We are hiring for weekend markets through the end of the year. Must be available Saturday and Sunday mornings.
(If you’re a great match, this can also be a year-round opportunity with weekday and weekend market options during regular season.)
- love cookies and people and would enjoy selling cookies to people, cheerfully and with a good customer service attitude;
- are a responsible adult/young adult with access to a vehicle that can haul a tent & tent weights, tables, a cooler, and boxes full of cookies (Some sedans have fit these items before. Hatchbacks and SUVs have no issue);
- like being outdoors and don’t mind (or can plan for) varying weather conditions;
- are willing to reliably work the same time each week;
- can accept direction and follow procedures exactly;
- are comfortable sharing ideas, including those that will boost business, streamline processes, or save time.
Bakery Team Members:
We need people to work in our Sterling kitchen to help make the cookie magic happen. Bakery Team Members would be responsible for any or all of the following:
- preparing cookie dough from raw ingredients based on specific specifications
- scooping cookie dough or rolling out and cutting cookie dough shapes
- baking and packaging cookies for markets, wholesale, or custom client orders
- preparing packaged cookies for nationwide shipping
- enjoy a busy kitchen environment with other bakers
- are a reliable adult/young adult with excellent time management skills
- can work to exact specifications with little supervision
- demonstrated baking ability is a plus
If you’d like to be part of the team, please email us a resume and let us know why you’d be a great fit. Thanks!